KIV Community

Teething Or.....

Friendly discussion on all issues related to parenting. Stories, experiences, alternatives, tips and support. This is a place to share ideas with other parents on the tough job of raising kids.

Moderators: Keeper, Sue, Glowingtouch, kattnipp

Teething Or.....

Postby Osie on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:51 am

I have a 15 month old who seems to be teething, I think she is getting in her molars. She is very grouchy, cries for short periods of time and then is fine until it starts again. Her poops have also changed in regards to frequency, smell (eww, I know) and consistency. The poos seem to have mucous in them. They seem to be acidic, her bum is bright red and she screams whenever we change her. She also screams when she goes pee or poo. Ideas? Is it teething or something else? :-(
Osie
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Re: Teething Or.....

Postby kapoohhh on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:10 am

I would get her to the doctor or drop in clinic if your doctor is busy today.
Everything you said was normal for teething until you said she is crying about going to the bathroom. She could have a urinary thing going on.

I hope she feels better soon. There is lots of great drop in doctors. Good luck.
kapoohhh
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Re: Teething Or.....

Postby TazDevil on Sat May 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Tomatoes and citrus did that to my kids. Doesn't sound like teething to me at all. It could be a virus too.
Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.

Steve Jobs
TazDevil
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Return to Parenting