KIV Community

Looking for afterschool - Sangster Elementary

Post all your questions, comments, ideas, hints and advice concerning child care. If you are looking for, or offering child care services, this is the place to share your information.

Moderators: Glowingtouch, kattnipp

Looking for afterschool - Sangster Elementary

Postby Meesha on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:21 am

Hi there,

My youngest son will be starting Kindergarten this September at Sangster Elementary and I was wondering if there is any other parents who's children attend the school and would be willing to do some after-school care. I do have the option to put him in a after-school daycare but I think he'd enjoy more of "playdate" style with another child who attends.

I live within walking distance of the school and am (hopefully) looking for another parent who lives close to the school as well...possibly a stay at home mom? While the times I get off can fluctuate a bit, I'm generally off everyday by 3:30 and work in Langford so I'd be looking to do a pick up daily by 4:00 at the very latest. I also have 3 older children who attend Dunsmuir and Royal Bay who are happy to walk over to your house and pick him up too.

He's 5 years old, very sweet, calm and friendly.
Please let me know if this is something you think your child and yourself might be interested in.

Thanks!
Meesha
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Return to Child Care