KIV Community

Just moved here would love to meet some new friends

Want to meet with other parents and their kids? Maybe set up a playgroup, or go on a group hike? If so, this is the place to do it. Connect with other parents, let them know what you're planning, and enjoy each other's company.

Moderators: Glowingtouch, kattnipp

Just moved here would love to meet some new friends

Postby Nikki_Gurl on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Hi!

My husband, 2 year old son and I just moved to Mill Bay in January from the mainland. We love the Island and are happy to finally be here. We are looking forward to meeting new friends and enjoying the more laid back lifestyle.

I am a SAHM to my son and am curious whether there are any other moms interested in play dates. I have gone to many playgroups in Victoria (Langford), Shawnigan Lake and Duncan but it seems there are always different people so it's been hard to make a connection yet. Would love to hear from anyone who is looking for new friends for themselves and their kids! Thanks!
Nikki_Gurl
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Re: Just moved here would love to meet some new friends

Postby jennc on Fri May 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Hi,
My name is Jenn. I would be interested in getting together sometime. I'm in Victoria though so I don't know how often you get into town. I have a 22 month old daughter and am due in August with baby #2. You can message me if you'd like!
jennc
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Return to Playgroups & Outings