KIV Community

Weekly Gorge Waterway Playdates and Coffee!

Want to meet with other parents and their kids? Maybe set up a playgroup, or go on a group hike? If so, this is the place to do it. Connect with other parents, let them know what you're planning, and enjoy each other's company.

Moderators: Glowingtouch, kattnipp

Weekly Gorge Waterway Playdates and Coffee!

Postby muminvic on Mon May 05, 2014 7:22 pm

I'm looking to meet a mom or 2 and their little ones for a coffee and then head over the Gorge Waterway for a walk and some park time!

I'm a young 38 year old single mama with a 3 year old little fella and we're both friendly, love to laugh and make new friends. I practice attachment parenting, am a vegetarian, love to travel, work out from time to time, drink coffee and treat myself to good chocolate! You don't have to be all of these things ;) but it gives you and idea about who I am.

Let's chat and set aside one day a week that will work best for us all!
Eats on Feets: Connecting Babies and Breast Milk
From informal to informed -- Eats On Feets, the leading resource for community based breastmilk sharing. Eats On Feets is a world-wide network for those who have made the informed choice to share breastmilk.

https://www.facebook.com/eatsonfeetsvancouverisland
muminvic
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Re: Weekly Gorge Waterway Playdates and Coffee!

Postby lmalkow on Fri May 09, 2014 7:12 am

Hello,

I saw your post on getting together with other women with toddlers. I run a mom's group called Westcoast moms. My site is on http://www.meetup.com. It's 150.00 a year to run the site and so all my member pay 5 dollars a year. You have 6 weeks to try it out and see if it's for you:)

Anyhow, we often meet at Gorge Waterway Park. I haven't had a regular day to meet recently but I'll be having a c-section at the end of June. So, I'm hoping to schedule that park the same day every week and have whatever members go that can attend.

I'd love to meet you before I'm out of comission for 4 weeks. I have two boys 5 and 2.5. I have another boy on the way:)

Let me know what day of the week can work and we can figure it out. I'm 39 as well so we are of similar age:) I can pretty much meet you any day except Fridays currently.

Cheers,

Laurie :-)
lmalkow
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Re: Weekly Gorge Waterway Playdates and Coffee!

Postby muminvic on Fri May 09, 2014 1:49 pm

Hi Laurie,

I'm actually hoping to have a clothing swap this Saturday at my place, about 2 blocks from the park. Kids are invited as well of course! Just message me if you'd like to come tomorrow.

Otherwise maybe we can meet on Tuesday afternoon,we're free until about 3:15.
Eats on Feets: Connecting Babies and Breast Milk
From informal to informed -- Eats On Feets, the leading resource for community based breastmilk sharing. Eats On Feets is a world-wide network for those who have made the informed choice to share breastmilk.

https://www.facebook.com/eatsonfeetsvancouverisland
muminvic
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Return to Playgroups & Outings