KIV Community

My son did a cognitive abilities test and

An inclusive forum for all special families and their supporters. Come and share your resources, information, and experiences. Make valuable new connections and provide support to others.

Moderators: Sue, Glowingtouch, kattnipp

My son did a cognitive abilities test and

Postby Lelynn81 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Im a proud mama.
My 8 yr old son (who is suspected autisitc) completed a catalyst cognitves abilities test at school sometime earlier this year and the results have come back and showed that he's 'gifted' in a few areas.

Alot of the news i get feels like negative sometimes, like his behaviours, anxieties, etc, so it felt really good to see this. I feel very proud of him. I knew he was super smart all along, he'd had an iq test done a few years back but its still nice seeing other people recognize it to. :) :)
**Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. ** Lilo and stitch

**Autism, like a rainbow, has a bright side and a dark side and even though it can mean rough weather, it can be beautiful! **
Lelynn81
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Re: My son did a cognitive abilities test and

Postby Samandemma on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:57 am

You sound very happy to receive this positive feedback and it reinforced what you, as his mom, already knew, which is that your ds is talented and gifted! Great news for your ds and for you.
Samandemma
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Return to Special Families, Special Friends