KIV Community

Trampoline for kids?

Chat about everything to do with your health, fitness and wellness. Diet & Nutrition, health questions, exercise ideas...

Moderators: Glowingtouch, kattnipp

Trampoline for kids?

Postby EmilySuave on Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:35 am

Does anybody have a trampoline for kids? My son has so much energy and he loves to jump around so I am thinking of getting him a trampoline, but I want to keep it inside, maybe in a living room so I can have him near me all the time. I was searching for trampolines and I decided to go with the Little Tikes trampoline for kids, because it has a handle and it is not too big for my home. I know that Little Tikes is a great kid's brand, we have a gazillion toys with their logo so I assume that the trampoline is made with care. I wanted to share this with you because I wanted to ask you for an opinion about those small trampolines? I don't like big ones, but this one seems very safe and simple to use. What do you think? Do you have a trampoline?
EmilySuave
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Return to Health, Wellness & Fitness