KIV Community

Looking for help to create my family with an egg donor

The place to ask all the questions, share your experiences, offer advice and chat with other parents about this awesome and bewildering experience.

Moderators: Glowingtouch, kattnipp

Looking for help to create my family with an egg donor

Postby LLJoy on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:10 am

I've been in the process of trying to have a family of my own since 2007. Have gone through Plan A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, and now on to Plan I - trying to conceive via egg donor.
I conceived with my own eggs back in 2013 multiple times but lost the pregnancies (chances weren't high at age 43), the worst being a miscarriage on Mother's Day. Was a cruel heart break.
I am healthy and extremely active with no issues besides having older eggs. I long to have a family with a child of my own to care for and nurture.
Ideally, I'm looking for an egg donor from Victoria, Vancouver Island or Lower Mainland as I'm based in Victoria, BC and am working with Victoria Fertility Clinic.
If you have interest or any recommendations, contact me at enlynam (at) gmail (dot) com.
LLJoy
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Return to Pregnancy and Birth