KIV Community

UVic study now includes 2nd and 3rd-trimester pregnant women

The place to ask all the questions, share your experiences, offer advice and chat with other parents about this awesome and bewildering experience.

Moderators: Glowingtouch, kattnipp

UVic study now includes 2nd and 3rd-trimester pregnant women

Postby phdmomma on Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:45 pm

Hello everyone,

Just a little update to my earlier post - I'm excited to share the news that I am now able to include pregnant women in the 2nd and 3rd trimester in my doctoral dissertation research study!

My name is Hope Walker and I'm a doctoral student in the Clinical Psychology program at UVic. I'd like to invite interested and eligible women to participate in the UVic Pregnancy, Life Experiences and Childbirth study. Here is a little more information, I'd love to hear from you with any questions and to participate:

Tel: 778-938-4458
Email: uvicPLECstudy@gmail.com

** Help researchers in the UVic Department of Psychology learn more about associations between life events, and pregnancy and childbirth experiences!

** Pregnant women, 19 years or older, are eligible to participate. The online survey takes about 60 minutes to complete. Questions ask about interpersonal and adverse life events, current pregnancy experiences, mood, behaviors, and beliefs.

** You will be invited to complete an optional second brief follow-up questionnaire approximately 4 weeks after your baby is born, to tell us about your experience in childbirth.

** Participants may choose to enter a draw for an iPad Air for completing the pregnancy questionnaire, and will receive a $5 coffee card for completing the childbirth questionnaire.

Thanks to everyone for your interest! I sincerely appreciate it.
phdmomma
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Return to Pregnancy and Birth