KIV Community

Cheap Infant Car Seat Needed

Moderators: Glowingtouch, kattnipp

Cheap Infant Car Seat Needed

Postby momtries on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:08 am

Hey, I'm Cassie, I've got a couple of kids that are now 3 and 7 years old, but we have my sister coming to stay with us soon, and she's got a young infant. We're not too sure how long she will be staying, its really because she's a single parent like me, and needs someone there to support her with experience, so she's not having to deal with it all alone like I did. She doesn't drive but I do so we will be taking the child out in the car from time to time and therefore could do with a car seat. I don't want to spend crazy money on one as it is most likely only a temporary thing and its not going to get a whole lot of use I wouldn't have thought. Unfortunately, I don't have the one that I used for my youngest as I gave it away not long ago. Are there any good places on the net that you can buy second-hand baby stuff like car seats? I think reusing an unneeded seat seems more sensible than buying something brand new. There's plenty of other things that she needs to buy that will get a lot of use so we'll save the money for those things.
momtries
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Re: Cheap Infant Car Seat Needed

Postby nigelrod on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:40 pm

I've recently bought a tonneau cover for my truck from an aftermarket site not sure if they have a car seat available. I might check it again though but in the meantime, eBay and craigslist is the option for you to look for.
nigelrod
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Return to Family Travel