KIV Community

RAVE: Cooney toolbelts

Get it off you're chest, good or bad - here's your chance to rant and rave about what's on your mind.

PS - You still need to be nice to one another!

Moderators: Brenda N, Keeper, Glowingtouch, kattnipp

RAVE: Cooney toolbelts

Postby ander on Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:06 pm

As ds is truck/digger/tool obsessed, he's going as a construction worker for Hallowe'en. I started searching for a little toolbelt-type thing for him to wear. We already have the hard hat and everything else to make up the costume. I did an online search and found Cooney Toolbelts, based out of Ontario. I ordered him a child-sized leather toolbelt, just like the real deal. It arrived tonight and it's the cutest thing EVER!!! And it will tie in nicely with what he's asking Santa for this year...a tool bench. Thanks Cooney Toolbelts! :D :D :D

http://www.toolbelts.ca/
ander
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Re: RAVE: Cooney toolbelts

Postby hollyhobbie on Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:24 pm

Thanks so much. This is exactly what I was looking for!! My son also wants to be a construction worker. He has a hard hat and tools but he was asking for a belt for his tools! It's perfect.
hollyhobbie
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Postby ander on Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:49 pm

If you order one, hope your little guy likes it as much as ours. Yesterday as I was heading to the baby fair, there he was at the top of the stairs in his jammies and his tool belt, lol. Just so you know, mine arrived 2 1/2 weeks after I ordered it so if it's for hallowe'en, you'll probably want to order soon. :)
ander
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Postby hollyhobbie on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:35 pm

Thanks,
I ordered it last night as soon as I saw it. I do hope it arrives in time for halloween but I havent said anything yet just in case!! I think it is a pretty safe bet with a whole month to go. I am sure he will love it as much as your son!
hollyhobbie
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Postby flavourlessVanilla on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:21 pm

Thank you! Ordered one today... :D Last year, he was a mailman. As pretty much all of our family lives elsewhere, he associates the mailman as the guy who brings boxes of gifts... :lol: I think of him more as the guy who brings envelopes with windows that cost me money.... ;-)

This year, with construction going on near us, he is inspired by the tool belted, hard hat wearing 'builder' guys, so thanks for mentioning the kid size belt-should last him years. :)
A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble. - Mahatma Gandhi

flavourlessVanilla
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Return to Rants & Raves