KIV Community

Help me prevent Stroller Madness

Friendly discussion on all issues related to parenting. Stories, experiences, alternatives, tips and support. This is a place to share ideas with other parents on the tough job of raising kids.

Moderators: Keeper, Sue, Glowingtouch, kattnipp

Help me prevent Stroller Madness

Postby dennisaefe on Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:28 pm

Strollers have become a source on contention between my wife and I. We have kid 1.0 coming in a few months and need to get one. She wants a Bugaboo and I think that is a crazy waste of cash. Does anyone have any experience with these "world famous, prize-winning, celebrity-favorite" strollers? Or recommendations for something else?
dennisaefe
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Re: Help me prevent Stroller Madness

Postby rlarson on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:32 am

As a jogger, pedestrian and user of subways, I urge you to get a modest-sized stroller that collapses easily. Or a backpack for the baby. Approximately 40% of all sidewalk space in my city is currently taken up by white suburban women pushing big baby strollers with fat tires.
rlarson
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Postby dennisaefe on Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:46 am

Thanks rlarson. I am in ny city. what is best for me. I am confused about the product that you recommended. please sort out and tell me which is best for me.
dennisaefe
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Postby Kelly.campbell on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:26 am

rlarson wrote:As a jogger, pedestrian and user of subways, I urge you to get a modest-sized stroller that collapses easily. Or a backpack for the baby. Approximately 40% of all sidewalk space in my city is currently taken up by white suburban women pushing big baby strollers with fat tires.

I agree with her. If you are traveling or going out then this stroller or baby carrier always helpful for me.
Kelly.campbell
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Return to Parenting