KIV Community

A Trusted Landscaping Company In Victoria BC

A place to ask questions and share information on anything relating to
educating our children (and ourselves!).

Moderators: Keeper, Glowingtouch, kattnipp

A Trusted Landscaping Company In Victoria BC

Postby movenflow on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:49 am

Larix Landscaping Victoria BC is a absolutely amazing company; I just had my whole garden designed by the owner Joel and the quote he gave me and my wife blew our mind! I wanted to write this article to inform all those in need of any landscape work to give this guy a phone call, his work is mesmerizing.

Basically, our yard was a tragedy and Joel came by with schematics for a completely new design including perimeter drainage, irrigation, and a custom water feature all for a price that was within our budget. We recently purchased this property and before buying the home we new we would be budgeting for a new garden design; Larix Lanscaping Victoria BC did it all within two weeks time and completely reinvented our property.

http://www.larixlandscape.com/

This is a link to Joel's website, I highly encourage those who are looking for a trusted landscaping company in Victoria BC to give Joel a call; you won't be disappointed!

~ Justin Willis
movenflow
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Re: A Trusted Landscaping Company In Victoria BC

Postby Carol123 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:30 am

Hi Justin,

I had a first hand experience with Larix Landscape, he does amazing work.

Just here to introduce myself. I'm Carol, Mother of 2, owner of Tree Service Nanaimo. A good friend of mine started our company, and I took it over recently.

http://www.nanaimotreeservices.com

I lived in Victoria for many years, though I moved up to Nanaimo because of the cost of living, as well as family I have living up here.

I'm excited to get to know everyone here, it's great to have like minded parents to turn to, if any new parents have questions, feel free to send me a message :)

Have a good one guys.
Carol123
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Postby Island Planet on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:40 pm

I'll have to check them out. I've been using Ryan at Gardenaire in Victoria. He knows all the things about plants and weeds that I have just never been able to get. I still can't tell one from the other. He's great at regular maintenance too like mowing, edging, weeding etc.

Get in touch with Ryan Wilson
Gardenaire
250-818-1072
http://www.gardenaire.ca
Island Planet
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Postby Kelly.campbell on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:39 am

Interesting! I will go through it and will contact you soon. :)
Kelly.campbell
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Return to Education & Learning