KIV Community

Nanny Agency Recommendations

Post all your questions, comments, ideas, hints and advice concerning child care. If you are looking for, or offering child care services, this is the place to share your information.

Moderators: Glowingtouch, kattnipp

Nanny Agency Recommendations

Postby Cayh on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:44 am

Hi everyone,
We are wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a nanny agency/service in the victoria area?
We are contemplating hiring a live-in nanny for our two children and have no idea where to start, what to look out for, etc.
Please share any tips, advice or recommendations you may have should you have gone through the same process.

Thank you!!
Cayh
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Re: Nanny Agency Recommendations

Postby adadamache on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:21 pm

I reached out to CCRR recently and they sent me list of nanny agencies. I was hoping to get more information regarding hiring a nanny from them but their focus is on group child care, not nannies. Having said that, there is quite a long list of nanny agencies available.

I'm in the same boat, looking for information, recommendations and advice on where/how to hire a nanny, contracts, paying taxes, and insurance requirements. I'll post on here when I find more information if you would like to do the same.

Also, if you want to send me your email address I can forward you the email I got from CCRR.

Ashley
adadamache
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Return to Child Care