KIV Community

Amazing Experience With A Landscaping Company

If you know of a good deal in town, share it with the rest of us!

Have a coupon that you won't be using this month? Looking for one that you just can't seem to find? Maybe you can make a swap here.

Moderators: Sue, Glowingtouch

Amazing Experience With A Landscaping Company

Postby HockeyDad2016 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:04 am

Hi there, my name is Dayton.

I wanted to share an interesting and great experience I had with a company called All In One Landscaping & Curbing Ltd.

So at this time of year, it's near IMPOSSIBLE to get landscaping done. It seems that if you want it for July, you start calling companies around April - May at the latest. Everyone is booked, EVERYONE.

Now maybe I'm spoiling the secret, who knows, but this company, no matter how booked they are, will go the extra mile to make sure you're taken care of in a timely fashion- even if they have to pay their employees overtime, work all day every day themselves, or cut into their personal schedule. They always make sure their customers are taken care of.

Not only that, but Murfield was very personable, accommodating to our needs, and knows his craft like the man created it himself. The retaining wall he built us is BEAUTIFUL, along with our irrigation, garden and new sod. It looks amazing.

You may be starting to think this is too good to be true, but his prices are WAY under all the bigger companies as well.

Try them out, I highly recommend it. Here's his website to get ahold of him: http://www.aiolandscaping.com/

Just wanted to share with the community. I owe it to them for blowing me away with satisfaction- it's the least I could do.

Hope this helps someone! Have a great day.
HockeyDad2016
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Return to Good Deals & Coupon Exchange