KIV Community

Babysitting in Langford!!

Post all your questions, comments, ideas, hints and advice concerning child care. If you are looking for, or offering child care services, this is the place to share your information.

Moderators: Glowingtouch, kattnipp

Babysitting in Langford!!

Postby anastasiagreg on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:27 pm

My name is Anastasia, I’m 14 years old (starting grade 10 in September). I have completed the Canadian Red Cross babysitting course, as well as my Bronze Medallion & CPR (lifeguarding). I’m very good with kids, as I’ve done a lot of volunteering at daycares and have done babysitting in the past. I’m organised, reliable, trustworthy, responsible, independent, and caring, and I am almost fluent in French. I’m strong in math, science, English and French and would be happy to provide tutoring services. I have lots of experience washing dishes and cooking full meals at home, and I would be happy to help with other tasks around the house (cleaning, dish-washing, cooking, etc) while the kids sleep.

Please feel free to email me if you would like to meet me prior to hiring me or if you have any questions or concerns!!

Availability: Very flexible. Willing to work
during the day and/or late at night.
Charge: $8/hr per child, additional children $4/hr
Contact info:
email: anastasia.gregory001@gmail.com
anastasiagreg
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Return to Child Care