KIV Community

Looking for personal injury lawyer in Pembroke for my baby

Friendly discussion on all issues related to parenting. Stories, experiences, alternatives, tips and support. This is a place to share ideas with other parents on the tough job of raising kids.

Moderators: Keeper, Sue, Glowingtouch, kattnipp

Looking for personal injury lawyer in Pembroke for my baby

Postby traceyashcraft21 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:47 pm

Hey guys,

I'm a working woman settled in Ontario. My hubby is also employed and residing in Norway. I have a two-year-old son. As there is no one to care of him while I'm going to the office, I used to take him to a nearby daycare center.

Last week, as my baby shown severe discomforts and as he vomited several times within an hour, I took him to a pediatrician. After detailed examination, the doctor concluded that the baby is affected by Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. He also concluded that it might be happened due to cigarette smoke, spray paint, solvents, degreasers, paint removers or any such sort of things.

I strongly believe that it just happened due to the ignorance of the daycare people. Two months back, when I went to pick my baby, I saw him freely crawling here and there through the garden without any guidance. I warned the caretakers and they assured me that this won't happen again in the future. I trusted them. But it was a great mistake.

I'm planning to meet a lawyer dealing with personal injury claims in Pembroke. What do you think? Can we categorize it as a personal injury ? What will be the proceedings? Will they get punished by the court? I'm eagerly looking forward to hear your comments and suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
traceyashcraft21
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Return to Parenting