by Victoria Carpet Care
Original Article: Click Here
We want to share with you some great ways to clean in a green way:
1) Use cleaning products made from safe natural and not-toxic ingredients to prevent exposure to the hazardous synthetic chemicals conventional cleaners contain.
2) Dust with a damp cloth to ensure that household dust, which collects toxins, is removed from surfaces and not stirred back into the air.
3) Open windows and doors occasionally (even in winter!) to rinse out any air pollutants that have accumulated inside.
4) Don’t use aerosol products. They fill your home with microscopic droplets of whatever is being sprayed. These droplets remain suspended in the air for hours and are easily inhaled.
5) Avoid room deodorizers or other air “freshening” products, which are frequently made from unhealthy chemicals.
6) Don’t use any pesticide products in your home, your yard or garden, or on your pets. Instead, supplement a preventative strategy with natural pest control methods.
7) If you decide to use them, keep conventional cleaners and other chemical products out of your children’s rooms.
8) Use chlorine-free dishwasher detergent. The chlorine in conventional detergents is easily vaporized by hot dishwasher water and then released into your home’s air.
9) Ask guests to remove their shoes when entering your home. That way, they won’t track in pollutants.
10) Buy a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter. These special filters trap unhealthy dust particles.
Call Victoria Carpet Care at 250-474-7777 for a FREE evaluation on your cleaning needs or call our FREE 24 hour Consumer Awareness Message at 1-877-474-7577
Victoria Carpet Care Is Happy To Offer A No-Risk Guarantee: "The Most Thorough Cleaning Ever, Or Its FREE"
What does that guarantee mean?
We want you to be super-pleased – in fact, absolutely delighted – with every carpet and upholstery job we do. So every job comes with our iron-clad, risk-free guarantee. What does this mean? Simply this: if you aren’t happy with our work, we’ll re-clean the area for free. And if you still aren’t pleased, you pay nothing. Not one cent. Many companies don’t guarantee their work – but we feel nothing is more important than your complete and total satisfaction. We stand behind every job 100%. If you ever have any questions or concerns about our work, please call us right away.
VICTORIA CARPET CARE IS A ONE CALL SERVICE: High Heat Extraction, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Pet Stains and Odors, Odor Control, Leather Cleaning, Disinfectants, Carpet and Upholstery Protectors, Floor Waxing, Polishing and Cleaning, Environmentally Friendly Green Cleaning Options and Furniture Cleaning
|Submitted by: |
If you find an article you think we'll enjoy, share it with us.
Just remember to give proper credit to the author, and to provide a link to the site where you found it.
We all want to respect copyright.
|<< prev. month||next month >>|
Sign up now to start receiving the Island Parent Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!