Category | Employment
Energetic Child Care Leaders Wanted!
Join a fun and dynamic team delivering top-quality childcare to children in Kindergarten to Grade 5 at Keating Out of School Care!
Part-time childcare leaders required for this large, dynamic non-profit out of school care centre starting in October 2017.
* Mornings: Tuesday through Friday, 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM or 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM
* Afternoons: Tuesdays and Fridays, 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Casual/on-call leaders also needed for all shifts (AM and PM, Monday through Friday).
* Must be at least 19 years of age.
* Clear criminal record check.
* Standard First-Aid.
* Experience working with children.
* Must be self-motivated, reliable, and an awesome team player.
* 20 hours of training in Child Development, Nutrition, or Health and Safety (can provide link to online course if applicant does not initially possess).
Wage: Starting at $14.50/hour, with benefits after 6 months and structured pay increments.
Please submit resume to:
or in person at
6843 Central Saanich Rd.
No comments have been left.
Place a classified ad
Hanging on to things your child has outgrown? Clutter in the closet or basement? Kid's stuff, household items, and pretty much anything else you've got... List it for free in Island Parent Online (formerly Kids In Victoria)'s Classified Ads.